Friday, August 03, 2012

Foto Friday: Our Year in Photos

ouryearinphotos


Month 9 Week 1: Rooms in the House


First off, I have literally done NOTHING to my kids rooms yet. They are on the list to decorate, but they are not yet. I have lots of plans and even the paint colors already picked out but actually GETTING to it is a whole other thing!


Alden and Eli share downstairs. And their rooms is ALWAYS a mess. Alden tries blaming it on Eli, but it was a mess before Eli moved in... so nice try Alden :) (look at those goofs showing off....)
Alden & Eli's Room

Lucy has her own room. And is quite sad about that fact. She keeps asking if when Oliver gets older they can share and have bunk beds. I keep telling her her only chance is if our next baby is a girl.
Lucy's Room

Oliver just got his own room not that long ago when we moved Eli downstairs. I am so excited about the things I have to decorate his room with. Again it's that whole getting it done thing. I need to hire someone to come in and paint and then I could have is room done in like 2 days. I have everything!! For now it's just plain jane! I haven't even taken Eli's pictures out of the room from when it was his!
Oliver's Room

You can see all my other entries for this project here

4 comments:

Susie said...

whoa that little dude looks like he is not far from walking YIKES! decorating and doing rooms is so fun in my head, but for the most part i just keep living each day away and that stuff just isn't happening. I totally think Lucy could share with Oliver, thats just me.

Susie said...

and take the last comment for what its worth coming from a mom who so far has zero kids actually sharing a room and all girls...one day.

Unknown said...

Aw, Lucy does look so forlorn :( I hope for her sake the baby is a girl. Sisters are special! Course it wouldn't be long after that she is not so excited about sharing a room ;)

You will get around to decorating when you aren't pregnant anymore and don't have a little baby. Then it will be so great :)

Heather M. said...

love seeing this peek into your home. we've been in our place over 2 years and have done almost zero decorating. it will happen eventually. how's it going with alden and eli sharing a room? is eli sleeping better? i hope so!